Term of Use
- Also, we do not represent that we are compliant with laws of any country apart from the Republic of India. If you wish to use our Services, please ensure that you are permitted to do so, in your jurisdiction. And when using the services outside India, please comply with your local laws.
- UnboundScript.com (the “Unbound Script Website” or the “service”) collectively referred as the “Platform” or the “Unbound Script” or the “Unbound Script Platform”, are an online platform which facilitates its user to read, post stories and other writings including blog, podcast, photographs, text, phrases, cover images, graphics that user has created in Hindi and English languages (“Publication”), read/listen to Published work, blogs, Podcast, stories and other writings published by Company or UnboundScript.com (Unbound Script Content), and comments, reviews etc. on such works of others, communication with other users through chats on the website and user profile level details (“Content”)
Acceptance of Terms
- From time to time, we may offer contests or other special promotions. These Special Promotions may be governed by additional terms and conditions. By participating in a Special Promotion, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Special Promotion, in addition to this Agreement.
You need an Account
- You do not need to sign up for a user account in order to access the parts of the Website that are available for general access. However, some parts of the Website are restricted to users with Accounts. The Creation of an account enables you to participate in the Platform’s User Community and Competitions of the platform, etc. Therefore, you need an account to access those parts of the Website.
- Your Account is personal to you. You are solely responsible for the activity that is taking place in your Account, so you should keep your Account password secure. Also, you should not use another’s account without permission. Please notify UnboundScript.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account.
- You are entirely responsible for any communication or material that you submit to the Website or User Community (the “User Community Content”). UnboundScript.com does not endorse the Content or User Community Content.
- If you register for an Account, you will be able to post stories and other writings which may include blog, podcast, photos, graphics, text, phrases, cover images etc. that you have created to post on the Website (“Publication”).
- By submitting any Publication to us, you represent that (a) the Publication is your original work of authorship including cover images (unless it is in public domain) (b) the Publication complies with Unbound Script’s Content Policy as mentioned on the Platform. You are entirely responsible for your own Publications and the effects of posting them on the Platform.
- Every writer when publishes their original work (Publications) on the Unbound Script Platform becomes the copyright owner of such work. There is no change in the ownership of copyrights after posting publication on Unbound Script Platform. Unbound Script Platform or the Company does not own the copyright for any publication or content. The person being the lawful owner shall retain all ownership rights in contents, materials etc.
- You clearly understand and agree that once you submit your publication and/or content for posting on the Platform, it is accessible to others, and that there is no confidentiality or privacy with respect to such Publication/ content including, any personally identifying information (such as telephone numbers, street address, internet protocol IP or email address, etc.) that you may make available online. Therefore, you shouldn’t post anything you may regret in future. However, if the Platform provides you with the option of limiting the sharing of a particular piece of publication and/ or Content at a particular time, Unbound Script Platform will honour the option you have selected for that specific Content at that time, but any such selection shall apply only to that publication and/ or Content and not more generally to all of your publication and/or Content across the Platform.
- Unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions of a Special Promotion, you will retain all of your ownership rights in your publication/Content. By submitting publication/content to the site, you do grant us rights to display such content.
- Unbound Script Platform does not endorse and is not responsible for the publication/Content. If you believe that any publication, Content does not meet the requirements of UnboundScript’s Content Policy, please let us know.
Review and Approval
Any publication submitted to or uploaded on UnboundScript.com is subject to review and approval before it appears on the website. Publication and contents uploaded to are the opinions of those who authored them. Any publication or content shall be deleted if considered derogatory, repetitive or injurious of terms of service, privacy of others or found contrary to the law of the country.
Furthermore, UnboundScript Platform has no obligation to post any publication or Content submitted to the Platform.
Code of Conduct
At Unbound Script, we are connecting young writers and eager readers and binding them together through the process of storytelling and story reading. We foster creativity and passion for writing into the lives of youngsters. In order to have a constructive and respectful space, Users need to follow the following code of conduct:
- The platform User may access and use the Services only for the User’s personal and non-commercial purposes and to not access the Website or obtain the Published Works Content by any means other than that permitted.
- You may access the Website content only through conventional access to the Website, and not through any automated programs or scripts. However, operators of public search engines are permitted to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for as necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials.
- Not to spam or use the Platform to involve in any commercial activity, including, but not limited to raising money; advertising or promoting a product, service, website, or company; or partaking in any pyramid or other multi-tiered marketing scheme.
- Not to access or use the Platform to gather any market research for a competing business.
- You are not allowed to use website in any manner that disrupts or violates the security and/or interferes with, or creates an undue burden on the proper functioning of the Website.
- Users should not copy or steal any published works of another user from the Website and post them in any other platform or medium without authority. Also, the users should not post UnboundScript’s content on any other platforms in any format.
- Not to use the Services to carry out any illegal activity nor solicit performance of any activity that results in violation of third party’s rights.
- Not to advertise or solicit any products or services on the Website.
Before you hit the road, please read the following and know what kind of publication and/ or content you can and cannot share!
- It’s important to respect and protect the personal information of other users. Do Not use the Platform to collect, store or use any personally-identifiable information such as telephone numbers, street addresses, internet protocol IP or email addresses of any individual and not limiting to these on other Platform or exploit any such information.
- Not to use language or tone that promotes hatred against people on the basis of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, social and economic class, educational, colour, immigration status, religion, disease, age, caste, size, family status, political belief, disability or any attributes of that kind.
- Not to harass, abuse, stalk, or harm another person. The choice of words and the tone should not be disrespectful towards any individual.
- Not to post any defamatory material or sexual content on the website
- User must keep the details of User’s account confidential and be liable for any use of the Services through the User’s account.
- User must ensure that the copyrights in the Published Works uploaded are fully owned by the User and the same does not breach the patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- The user will not use, misuse or misappropriate the trademark of UnboundScript.com or any design of the Website, which are owned/used by the Company for any unauthorized purpose.
- com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate action against anyone who may be violating any of these provisions, or any of the other provisions of this Agreement.
Intellectual Property Rights
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of UnboundScript used and displayed on the Platform are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of UnboundScript.com. Other company, product, and service names located on the Platform may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks”, and, collectively with UnboundScript Trademarks, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Platform should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. Use of the Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by us in writing. All goodwill generated from the use of UnboundScript Trademarks inures to our benefit.
The User by submitting contents, materials, texts to our website hereby acknowledge and hereby grant M/S Unbound Script and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, license to publish, release, edit, perform, reproduce (in any manner), use, create derivative works, remove any derogatory or defamatory remarks, license, print, translate, perform, sublicense, distribute through any distribution method and otherwise exhibit the contents materials you submit, or any portion thereof in any manner and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, without your information and permission and its author will have no objection with regard to the same. The author/user also grants the right to showcase any Published Works to a third party for the purposes of any potential collaboration without prior intimation to the user. You also agree that anyone can access contents through UnboundScript.com. It is further agreed by you by accepting the terms and conditions that any income earned from using in any manner the content submitted to www.unboundscript.com will be of M/S Unbound Script and its author will have no claim and relinquishes all such claims by accepting these terms and conditions. However, it is clarified that, all the ownership rights in the contents, materials etc will be retained by the person being the lawful owner.
If you violate any part of this agreement, your permission to accesss or use the UnboundScript Content and the Platform automatically terminates, and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the UnboudScript content.
Termination of Account:
UnboundScript.com is under no obligation to provide any individual an Account, and may accept or reject any registration in its sole and complete discretion. In addition, UnboundScript.com reserves the right to terminate any Account, and/or to remove any content you post for any reason in UnboundScript’s sole discretion.
If anyone finds any review or comment derogatory, report to us we will look into your concern and if appropriate, remove the content and/or temporarily suspend account.
Repeated infringing of any intellectual property rights will lead to disabling of your account.
- Company through its Website receives, saves and transfers Published Works solely on behalf of the Users. Users remain the sole owners of their Published Works. Further, Company does not control or restrict the publishing or reading of the Published Works and/ or content nor modifies the same prior to upload of the same on the Website.
- Company is an ‘intermediary’’ as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and its Rules and is not responsible for the Published Works/communication/materials uploaded on the Website.
- Company, as an intermediary, has the duty to take necessary action against any Published Works/communication/materials that violates the Information Technology Act, 2000 and its Rules which is brought to its notice and the User shall abide by such actions taken by the Company.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This Website and the Content and any other material(s) provided through the Platform are provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. UnboundScript.com DOES NOT MAKE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, A COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE USAGE, VIRUS. However, we will endeavour to keep our services error free and protect our servers and contents from any harmful devices, software, violators. BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL UnboundScript.com and the Company OR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOST DATA OR INFORMATION, LOSS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF UnboundScript IS INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
User liable for breach:
- User expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company/Website/Application, for its use of any Published Works/Inputs provided to it or published on the Website/Application by the User. The Company reserves its right to defend itself in any such legal disputes that may arise, and recover the costs incurred in such proceedings from the User.
- No Indirect Liability: Company disclaims any and all special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, losses costs towards any User or third party arising from the provision of Services or use of the Website/Application by others.
If any User is affected any Published Works Content which violates these Term of Use, including the Content Guidelines, User can write their concerns to contact at email@example.com. We will take appropriate steps to resolve issue within 30 working days. You may understand and agree that we need time to examine the matter in order to resolve the issue and fully satisfy any affected User.
If you believe that your work has been copied on the Platform in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the UnboundScript.com (i) a description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed and the specific location on this Platform where such work is located; The details of the URL where such Content Published Works are hosted (ii) a description of the location of the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work; (iii) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; (v) Supporting documents/sources, if applicable, to substantiate the complaint (vi) an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Other information you may need to know
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall apply only to such provision and shall not in any manner affect or render illegal, invalid or unenforceable any other provision of this Agreement, and that provision and this Agreement generally shall be reformed, construed and enforced so as to most nearly give lawful effect to the intent of the parties as expressed in this Agreement.
- The Platform is based in India. We make no claims concerning the Website, and/or Published works or the Content may be downloaded, viewed, or be appropriate for use outside of India. If you access the Website from outside of India, you do so at your own risk. Whether inside or outside of India, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
How to reach us
You can reach out to us for any questions or comments, including any reports of non-functioning links via e-mail at UnboundScript@gmail.com. We will try to resolve your queries within 5 working days.